Table of Contents
The Charleston (SC) Cougars (3-1) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the Colorado State Rams (4-0) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 154.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cougars vs. Rams
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena: TD Arena
Charleston (SC) Betting Stats & Information
- Charleston (SC) won 12 of the 17 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (70.6%).
- Charleston (SC) had a record of 12-5 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter last year (70.6%).
- The Cougars were 16-13-3 against the spread last season.
- The Cougars’ ATS record as 1-point favorites or more was 6-10-1 last year.
- The average total Charleston (SC) had set in games last year was 0.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Colorado State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Colorado State won two out of the five games in which it was the underdog.
- The Rams had a record of 2-3 when they were set as an underdog of -105 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The Rams beat the spread 14 times in 31 games last season.
- The Rams won twice ATS (2-3) as underdogs of 1 point or greater last season.
- The average total for Colorado State’s games in 2021 was 14.6 fewer points than the point total of 154 for this game.
Charleston (SC) vs. Colorado State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Charleston (SC) Rank||Charleston (SC) AVG||Colorado State AVG||Colorado State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Charleston (SC) Cougars Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood averaged 11.6 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 3.6 assists per game last season.
- John Meeks tallied 14.1 points a game in addition to his 4.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Reyne Smith knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest a season ago.
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- David Roddy was solid last season with 19.3 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Stevens racked up 4.7 assists per game.
- Roddy made 1.5 threes per game a season ago.