Table of Contents
The Furman Paladins (2-1) take on the Old Dominion Monarchs (2-2) as 8.5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 2:30 PM ET on ESPN Networks. The over/under for the matchup is set at 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Paladins vs. Monarchs
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN Networks
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena: TD Arena
Furman Betting Stats & Information
- Furman went 19-7 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 73.1% of those games).
- Furman had a record of 13-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -393 or shorter last year (86.7%).
- The Paladins had 18 wins in 34 games against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as 8.5-point favorites or greater, the Paladins went 10-5 last year.
- The average total Furman had set in games last year was 9.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Old Dominion Betting Stats & Info
- Old Dominion was underdogs 18 times last season and won three, or 16.7%, of those games.
- Last season, the Monarchs were at least a +308 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Monarchs covered the spread 13 times in 32 games last year.
- The Monarchs had two wins ATS (2-3) as a 8.5-point underdog or more last season.
- The average over/under in Old Dominion’s games in 2021 was 3.5 fewer points than the point total of 137 in this game.
Furman vs. Old Dominion Last Season Stat Comparison
|Furman Rank||Furman AVG||Old Dominion AVG||Old Dominion Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Furman Paladins Leaders
- Jalen Slawson pulled down 7.4 rebounds and distributed 3.7 assists per game along with scoring 14.5 points per contest last season.
- Mike Bothwell averaged 15.7 points per game while tacking on four rebounds and three assists.
- Alex Hunter knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest a season ago.
Old Dominion Monarchs Leaders
- C.J. Keyser averaged 14.3 points per game last season.
- Austin Trice collected nine rebounds a game and Jaylin Hunter dished out four assists per contest.
- Jaylin Hunter had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down 1.3 shots from deep per game.