The Clemson Tigers (2-1) play the Bellarmine Knights (2-1) as double-digit, 12-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Knights
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Clemson, South Carolina
- Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum
Clemson vs Bellarmine Betting Information
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson finished with a 12-5 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 70.6% of those games).
- Clemson played as a moneyline favorite of -833 or shorter in just two games last season. They won both.
- The Tigers were 18-13-2 against the spread last season.
- The Tigers had one win ATS (1-1) as a 12-point favorite or more last season.
- The average point total for Clemson’s games last year was 6.7 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
Bellarmine Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Bellarmine was the underdog 13 times and won four, or 30.8%, of those games.
- Last season, the Knights were at least a +550 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- The Knights had 17 wins in 33 games against the spread last season.
- The Knights had two wins ATS (2-3) as a 12-point underdog or greater last season.
- The average over/under in Bellarmine’s games in 2021 was 3.8 more points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Clemson vs. Bellarmine Last Season Stat Comparison
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- PJ Hall put up 15.5 points per game last season to go with 5.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- David Collins pulled down 6.9 rebounds per game, while Nick Honor averaged 2.4 assists per contest.
- Al-Amir Dawes hit an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Bellarmine Knights Leaders
- Dylan Penn scored 16.6 points per game and averaged five assists per game last season.
- Juston Betz pulled down 7.1 rebounds per game.
- CJ Fleming was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.5 per game.