Table of Contents
The Clemson Tigers (2-1) play the Bellarmine Knights (2-1) as double-digit, 12-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Knights
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Clemson, South Carolina
- Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson finished with a 12-5 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 70.6% of those games).
- Clemson played as a moneyline favorite of -833 or shorter in just two games last season. They won both.
- The Tigers were 18-13-2 against the spread last season.
- The Tigers had one win ATS (1-1) as a 12-point favorite or more last season.
- The average point total for Clemson’s games last year was 6.7 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
Bellarmine Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Bellarmine was the underdog 13 times and won four, or 30.8%, of those games.
- Last season, the Knights were at least a +550 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- The Knights had 17 wins in 33 games against the spread last season.
- The Knights had two wins ATS (2-3) as a 12-point underdog or greater last season.
- The average over/under in Bellarmine’s games in 2021 was 3.8 more points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Clemson vs. Bellarmine Last Season Stat Comparison
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||Bellarmine AVG||Bellarmine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- PJ Hall put up 15.5 points per game last season to go with 5.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- David Collins pulled down 6.9 rebounds per game, while Nick Honor averaged 2.4 assists per contest.
- Al-Amir Dawes hit an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Bellarmine Knights Leaders
- Dylan Penn scored 16.6 points per game and averaged five assists per game last season.
- Juston Betz pulled down 7.1 rebounds per game.
- CJ Fleming was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.5 per game.