Table of Contents
The Georgetown Hoyas (2-1) play the Loyola Marymount Lions (2-2) as just 2.5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 151.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoyas vs. Lions
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
Georgetown Betting Stats & Information
- Georgetown finished with a 5-2 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 71.4% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -152 or shorter last year, Georgetown finished with a record of 5-2 (71.4%).
- The Hoyas’ record against the spread last season was 14-16-1.
- The Hoyas had an ATS record of 4-3 as 2.5-point favorites or more last season.
- The average over/under Georgetown had set in games last year was 3.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Stats & Info
- Loyola Marymount (CA) was underdogs 13 times last season and won twice.
- The Lions had a record of 1-10, a 9.1% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +125 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The Lions covered the spread 11 times in 29 games last season.
- The Lions went 6-7 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last season.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 143.4 points, 7.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Georgetown vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Last Season Stat Comparison
|Georgetown Rank||Georgetown AVG||Loyola Marymount (CA) AVG||Loyola Marymount (CA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgetown Hoyas Leaders
- Aminu Mohammed scored 13.7 points and grabbed 8.2 rebounds per game last season.
- Dante Harris averaged 4.1 assists per game to go with his 11.9 PPG scoring average.
- Kaiden Rice knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest a season ago.
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- Eli Scott scored 17.4 points per game last season while tacking on 6.4 rebounds and three assists.
- Joe Quintana hit 2.9 threes per game a season ago.