Table of Contents
The Colgate Raiders (3-1) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Duquesne Dukes (2-1) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse as 3.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 146 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raiders vs. Dukes
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
Colgate Betting Stats & Information
- Colgate finished 20-7 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 74.1% of those games).
- Colgate had a record of 20-4 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -172 or shorter last year (83.3%).
- The Raiders beat the spread 18 times in 35 games last season.
- As 3.5-point favorites or more, the Raiders went 14-10-1 against the spread last year.
- Colgate’s average point total in outings last year was 142.7, 3.3 points less than the over/under in this game.
Duquesne Betting Stats & Info
- Duquesne was underdogs 20 times last season and won twice.
- The Dukes had a record of 2-14, a 12.5% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +140 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Dukes were 10-20-0 against the spread last year.
- The Dukes had an ATS record of 8-9 as underdogs of 3.5 points or more last year.
- The average over/under for Duquesne’s games in 2021 was 7.4 fewer points than the point total of 146 for this game.
Colgate vs. Duquesne Last Season Stat Comparison
|Colgate Rank||Colgate AVG||Duquesne AVG||Duquesne Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colgate Raiders Leaders
- Nelly Cummings put up 14.7 points per game last season to go with three rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Keegan Records pulled down 6.2 rebounds per game, while Tucker Richardson dished out 3.8 assists per contest.
- Jack Ferguson hit an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- Amir “Primo” Spears scored 12.7 points per game last season and dished out three assists.
- Kevin Easley Jr. pulled down 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Jackie Johnson III was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.4 per game.