Table of Contents
The Florida State Seminoles (0-3) are 7-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Florida Gators (2-1) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 147.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gators vs. Seminoles
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Arena: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
Florida Betting Stats & Information
- Florida won 18 of the 25 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (72%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -270 or shorter last year, Florida finished with a record of 12-1 (92.3%).
- The Gators had 15 wins in 34 games against the spread last season.
- The Gators had an ATS record of 5-5 as 7-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average point total for Florida’s games last year was 9.9 fewer points than the total of 147 in this matchup.
Florida State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Florida State won six out of the 11 games, or 54.5%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Seminoles had a record of 2-3 when they were set as an underdog of +213 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- Against the spread, the Seminoles were 11-20-0 last season.
- The Seminoles had two wins ATS (2-3) as a 7-point underdog or more last year.
- Florida State’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 142.9 points, 4.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Florida vs. Florida State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Rank||Florida AVG||Florida State AVG||Florida State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gators Leaders
- Colin Castleton scored 16.2 points and pulled down 9 rebounds per game last season.
- Tyree Appleby averaged 3.6 assists per game to go with his 10.9 PPG scoring average.
- Appleby knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest a season ago.
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- Caleb Mills contributed 12.7 points per game last season.
- Rayquan Evans collected 3.1 assists a game and Malik Osborne grabbed 6.9 rebounds per outing.
- Mills had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.2 shots from deep per game.