Table of Contents
The Xavier Musketeers (3-0) are just 2.5-point underdogs as they look to build on a three-game home win streak when they square off against the No. 12 Indiana Hoosiers (2-0) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at Cintas Center. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 144.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Musketeers
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Arena: Cintas Center
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana went 18-6 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 75% of those games).
- Indiana had a record of 17-5 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -126 or shorter last year (77.3%).
- Against the spread, the Hoosiers were 20-15-0 last year.
- The Hoosiers went 14-8 as 2.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average point total for Indiana’s games last year was seven fewer points than the over/under of 144 in this matchup.
Xavier Betting Stats & Info
- Xavier won five of the 10 games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Musketeers won five of their 10 games, or 50%, when they were an underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- The Musketeers’ record against the spread last season was 17-19-0.
- The Musketeers had an ATS record of 5-2 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last season.
- The average point total for Xavier in 2021 was 0.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Indiana vs. Xavier Last Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Xavier AVG||Xavier Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis accumulated 18.3 points and 8.1 rebounds per game last season.
- Xavier Johnson dished out 5.1 assists per game while scoring 12.1 PPG.
- Parker Stewart hit an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Xavier Musketeers Leaders
- Jack Nunge averaged 13.4 points per game last season and added 7.4 rebounds a contest.
- Paul Scruggs collected 4.1 assists per game.
- Nate Johnson had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.2 shots from deep per game.