Table of Contents
The Western Carolina Catamounts (1-2) face the McNeese Cowboys (1-1) as just 1-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Catamounts vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Arena: The Legacy Center
Western Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- Western Carolina won 66.7% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (2-1).
- Western Carolina played as a moneyline favorite of -118 or shorter in just two games last season. They split them 1-1.
- The Catamounts were 17-14-0 against the spread last season.
- The Catamounts won twice ATS (2-1) as a 1-point favorite or greater last season.
- The average point total in Western Carolina’s games last year was 0.4 more points than the total of 147.5 in this matchup.
McNeese Betting Stats & Info
- McNeese was underdogs in 21 games last season and won two (9.5%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Cowboys won one of their 18 games, or 5.6%, when they were an underdog by at least -103 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Cowboys were 12-14-3 last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 1 point or greater, the Cowboys went 9-11-3 last season.
- McNeese’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 155.6 points, 8.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Western Carolina vs. McNeese Last Season Stat Comparison
|Western Carolina Rank||Western Carolina AVG||McNeese AVG||McNeese Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Carolina Catamounts Leaders
- Nick Robinson scored 14.7 points and grabbed 7.3 boards per game last season.
- Vonterius Woolbright dished out 3.9 assists per game while scoring 9.7 PPG.
- Robinson knocked down 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
McNeese Cowboys Leaders
- Christian Shumate contributed 12.2 points per game last season and grabed 6.7 rebounds a contest.
- Kellon Taylor racked up 2.6 assists per game.
- Zach Scott was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 2.2 per game.