Table of Contents
The Nevada Wolf Pack (3-0) are 5.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the UT Arlington Mavericks (2-1) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at College Park Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 140.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada was the moneyline favorite 17 total times last season. It finished 11-6 in those games.
- Nevada had a record of 8-1 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -218 or shorter last year (88.9%).
- Against the spread, the Wolf Pack were 12-17-0 last year.
- As 5.5-point favorites or more, the Wolf Pack went 3-6 against the spread last year.
- Nevada’s average point total in outings last year was 146.2, 5.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- UT Arlington won six, or 31.6%, of the 19 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Mavericks had a record of 3-8, a 27.3% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +177 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The Mavericks covered the spread 13 times in 29 games last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 5.5 points or greater, the Mavericks went 4-6 last season.
- The average point total for UT Arlington in 2021 was 4.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Nevada vs. UT Arlington Last Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- Grant Sherfield scored 19.1 points and distributed 6.4 assists per game last season.
- Warren Washington grabbed an average of 6.6 boards in each contest while scoring 10.5 points per game last season.
- Desmond Cambridge hit an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- David Azore put up 19.8 points per game last season.
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu collected 4.8 rebounds a game and Javon Levi dished out 5.1 assists per outing.
- Carson Bischoff had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.7 shots from deep per game.