Table of Contents
The Dallas Mavericks (8-6) take on the Denver Nuggets (9-5) as 8.5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET on BSSW and ALT. The matchup has a point total of 216.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Nuggets
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSW and ALT
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: American Airlines Center
Mavericks Betting Stats & Information
- The Mavericks have been favored on the moneyline 13 total times this season. They’ve finished 8-5 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -351 or shorter, Dallas has a record of 1-2 (33.3% win percentage).
- The Mavericks have gone 3-10-1 ATS this season.
- The Mavericks have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 8.5 points or more this season (0-2-1).
- The average over/under Dallas has had set in games this season is 1.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Mavericks games have hit the over in eight out of 14 opportunities (57.1%).
Denver Betting Stats & Info
- The Nuggets have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Denver has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +283.
- The Nuggets have put together a 6-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Denver this season is 13.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Nuggets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
Mavericks vs. Nuggets Season Stat Comparison
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Nuggets AVG||Nuggets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Luka Doncic averages 34.4 points and 8.8 rebounds per game, with 7.8 assists.
- Spencer Dinwiddie leads active Mavericks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Denver Nuggets Leaders
- Nikola Jokic statline this season looks strong thanks to 20.8 points, 9.5 rebounds and 8.9 assists per game.
- Michael Porter Jr. is reliable from three-point range with 3.4 made threes per game.