Table of Contents
The North Alabama Lions (3-0) are 9.5-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-4) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at Harrison HPER Complex. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 138 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lions vs. Delta Devils
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Itta Bena, Mississippi
- Arena: Harrison HPER Complex
North Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- North Alabama won three of the eight games it was favored on the moneyline last season (37.5%).
- North Alabama played as a moneyline favorite of -500 or shorter in only two games last season. They split them 1-1.
- The Lions had nine wins in 30 games against the spread last year.
- The Lions didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 9.5-point favorite or more last season.
- The average point total for North Alabama’s games last year was 0.1 fewer points than the over/under of 138 in this matchup.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Stats & Info
- Mississippi Valley State was underdogs 28 times last season and won twice.
- The Delta Devils entered 18 games last season as an underdog by +370 or more and were 2-16 in those contests.
- The Delta Devils were 16-12-0 against the spread last year.
- As 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Delta Devils went 10-8 against the spread last year.
- The average over/under for Mississippi Valley State’s games in 2021 was 12.2 more points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
North Alabama vs. Mississippi Valley State Last Season Stat Comparison
|North Alabama Rank||North Alabama AVG||Mississippi Valley State AVG||Mississippi Valley State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Alabama Lions Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz averaged 14.4 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game last season.
- Damien Forrest averaged 5.5 boards per game and C.J. Brim dished out 2.8 assists per game.
- Payton Youngblood knocked down 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils Leaders
- Robert Carpenter averaged 16.4 points per game last season.
- Gary Grant grabbed 4.8 rebounds per game and Elijah Davis averaged three assists per game.
- Caleb Hunter had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 2.6 shots from deep per game.