The George Washington Colonials (2-1) take on the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (1-2) as heavy, 11-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonials vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Charles E. Smith Athletic Center
George Washington vs Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Information
George Washington Betting Stats & Information
- George Washington put together a 6-2 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 75% of those games).
- George Washington never played as a moneyline favorite of -667 or shorter.
- The Colonials had 15 wins in 30 games against the spread last year.
- George Washington’s average point total in outings last year was 141.2, 3.7 points higher than the total in this game.
Maryland-Eastern Shore Betting Stats & Info
- Maryland-Eastern Shore was underdogs 19 times last season and won four, or 21.1%, of those games.
- Last season, the Hawks won one of their nine games, or 11.1%, when they were an underdog by at least +460 on the moneyline.
- The Hawks’ record against the spread last season was 14-10-0.
- The Hawks had an ATS record of 7-2 as underdogs of 11 points or more last year.
- The average over/under for Maryland-Eastern Shore’s games in 2021 was 5.3 fewer points than the point total of 137.5 in this game.
George Washington vs. Maryland-Eastern Shore Last Season Stat Comparison
|George Washington Rank
||George Washington AVG
||Maryland-Eastern Shore AVG
||Maryland-Eastern Shore Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
George Washington Colonials Leaders
- James Bishop averaged 16.7 points per contest to go with 2.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game last season.
- Ricky Lindo Jr. pulled down 7.8 rebounds per game, while Brayon Freeman notched 3.6 assists per contest.
- Bishop knocked down two threes per game a season ago.
Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks Leaders
- Dom London put up 10.5 points per game last season.
- Nathaniel Pollard Jr. collected 6.6 rebounds per game and Da’Shawn Phillip dished out 3.1 assists per matchup.
- London was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.6 per game.