Table of Contents
The Navy Midshipmen (2-1) square off against the UCSD Tritons (1-2) as 6.5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 133.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Midshipmen vs. Tritons
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Annapolis, Maryland
- Arena: Navy Alumni Hall
Navy Betting Stats & Information
- Navy was favored on the moneyline 23 total times last season. It finished 18-5 in those games.
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -294 or shorter last year, Navy finished with a record of 10-3 (76.9%).
- The Midshipmen’s record against the spread last season was 15-15-1.
- Against the spread, as 6.5-point favorites or greater, the Midshipmen went 7-5-1 last year.
- The average point total for Navy’s games last year was 7.9 fewer points than the over/under of 133 in this matchup.
UCSD Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, UCSD was the underdog 18 times and won six, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Tritons had a record of 1-4 in games where oddsmakers had them as underdogs of at least +230 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Tritons were 13-14-0 last season.
- As 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Tritons had two wins ATS (2-3) last year.
- UCSD’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 140.8 points, 7.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Navy vs. UCSD Last Season Stat Comparison
|Navy Rank||Navy AVG||UCSD AVG||UCSD Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Navy Midshipmen Leaders
- Greg Summers averaged 9.6 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game last season.
- John Carter Jr. averaged 13.3 points per game while tacking on 4.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Carter knocked down two threes per game a season ago.
UCSD Tritons Leaders
- Toni Rocak put up 15.2 points per game last season while also adding 6.5 rebounds.
- Jace Roquemore racked up 3.2 assists per game.
- Jake Kosakowski was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.5 per game.