Table of Contents
The Georgia Bulldogs (2-1) take on the Bucknell Bison (2-1) as heavy, 13-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 144 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Bison
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Athens, Georgia
- Arena: Stegeman Coliseum
Georgia Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia won four of the eight games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (50%).
- Georgia played as a moneyline favorite of -1000 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- The Bulldogs’ record against the spread last year was 10-22-0.
- The Bulldogs didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 13-point favorite or more last year.
- The average over/under Georgia had set in games last year was 4.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Bucknell Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Bucknell was the underdog 25 times and won five, or 20%, of those games.
- Last season, the Bison were at least a +600 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- The Bison covered the spread 14 times in 32 games last season.
- As 13-point underdogs or more, the Bison had two wins ATS (2-3) last season.
- Bucknell’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 150.6 points, 6.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Georgia vs. Bucknell Last Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia Rank||Georgia AVG||Bucknell AVG||Bucknell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia Bulldogs Leaders
- Kario Oquendo put up 15.2 points per game last season to go with 4.3 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Jailyn Ingram averaged six boards per game and Aaron Cook dished out 5.4 assists per game.
- Noah Baumann knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest a season ago.
Bucknell Bison Leaders
- Andrew Funk scored 17.6 points per game last season.
- Andre Screen grabbed 6.5 rebounds per game and Xander Rice averaged 3.9 assists per game.
- Funk knocked down 2.7 threes per game a season ago.