Table of Contents
The Georgia State Panthers (2-1) square off against the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (1-2) as 5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 144.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Colonels
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: Georgia State Convocation Center
Georgia State Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia State was favored on the moneyline 19 total times last season. It finished 14-5 in those games.
- Georgia State had a record of 6-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -222 or shorter last year (66.7%).
- Against the spread, the Panthers were 13-13-0 last season.
- The Panthers had an ATS record of 5-6 as 5-point favorites or greater last season.
- Georgia State’s average point total in matchups last year was 136.4, 8.1 points below the over/under in this game.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- Eastern Kentucky was underdogs 12 times last season and won twice.
- Last season, the Colonels were at least a +180 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Colonels’ record against the spread last year was 8-18-1.
- The Colonels’ ATS record as underdogs of 5 points or more was 3-1-1 last season.
- The average point total for Eastern Kentucky in 2021 was 9.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Georgia State vs. Eastern Kentucky Last Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia State Rank||Georgia State AVG||Eastern Kentucky AVG||Eastern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia State Panthers Leaders
- Corey Allen averaged 14.7 points per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game last season.
- Eliel Nsoseme pulled down 9.4 rebounds per game, while Kane Williams dished out 3.8 assists per contest.
- Allen hit an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Eastern Kentucky Colonels Leaders
- Jomaru Brown racked up 12.2 points per game last season.
- Devontae Blanton notched 6.2 rebounds per game and Braxton Beverly averaged 3.7 assists per game.
- Beverly had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 2.3 shots from deep per game.