Table of Contents
The Grand Canyon Antelopes (2-1) square off against the Grambling Tigers (2-0) as heavy, 13-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is 133 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Antelopes vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Grand Canyon University Arena
Grand Canyon Betting Stats & Information
- Grand Canyon was the moneyline favorite 22 total times last season. It went 18-4 in those games.
- Grand Canyon won all six games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1111 or shorter last year.
- Against the spread, the Antelopes were 17-12-0 last year.
- As 13-point favorites or more, the Antelopes went 5-2 against the spread last year.
- Grand Canyon’s average point total in outings last year was 132.3, 0.7 points less than the total in this game.
Grambling Betting Stats & Info
- Grambling was underdogs in 23 games last season and won seven (30.4%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Tigers were at least a +650 underdog on the moneyline seven times, losing each of those contests.
- Against the spread, the Tigers were 13-16-1 last season.
- As 13-point underdogs or greater, the Tigers had two wins ATS (2-4-1) last season.
- Grambling’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 136.4 points, 3.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Grand Canyon vs. Grambling Last Season Stat Comparison
|Grand Canyon Rank||Grand Canyon AVG||Grambling AVG||Grambling Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grand Canyon Antelopes Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr. scored 16.1 points per game last season to go with four assists.
- Yvan Ouedraogo grabbed 6.8 rebounds per game while also scoring 3.9 points a contest.
- Blacksher hit an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Grambling Tigers Leaders
- Cameron Christon scored 13.1 points per game last season.
- Tra’Michael Moton collected 3.5 assists a game and A.J. Taylor grabbed 5.5 rebounds per contest.
- Christon had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.8 shots from deep per game.