Table of Contents
The Detroit Pistons (3-13) are 7-point underdogs as they try to turn around a five-game losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Lakers (3-10) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at Crypto.com Arena. The game airs at 10:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSDET. The matchup’s point total is 226.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lakers vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and BSDET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Lakers Betting Stats & Information
- The Lakers have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they lost both of the games.
- Los Angeles has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -275 or shorter.
- The Lakers are 3-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total Los Angeles has had set in games this season is 1.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Out of the Lakers’ 16 games with a set total, seven have hit the over (43.8%).
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- The Pistons have been underdogs in 14 games this season and won two (14.3%) of those contests.
- Detroit has a record of 1-8, a 11.1% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +225 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Pistons have compiled an 8-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pistons are 5-4 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Detroit this year is 1.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Pistons have hit the over 10 times this season.
Lakers vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- Anthony Davis puts up 24.3 points and 11.2 rebounds per game, with 2.5 assists.
- Russell Westbrook scores 16.5 points per game while adding 5.5 rebounds and 7.2 assists for the Lakers.
- Lonnie Walker IV makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Lakers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- This season, Bojan Bogdanovic scores 20.5 points per game and adds 3.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- Cade Cunningham also contributes 19.9 points, 6.2 rebounds and six assists per game, with Isaiah Stewart adding 12 points, 9.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game.
- Bogdanovic knocks down 2.8 three-pointers per game.