Table of Contents
The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (2-1) face the Boise State Broncos (1-2) as only 1.5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 126.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ramblers vs. Broncos
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Conway, South Carolina
- Arena: HTC Center
Loyola Chicago Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola Chicago won 23 of the 28 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (82.1%).
- Loyola Chicago had a record of 23-5 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -128 or shorter last year (82.1%).
- The Ramblers covered the spread 13 times in 33 games last year.
- The Ramblers had an ATS record of 12-15-2 as 1.5-point favorites or more last year.
- The average over/under Loyola Chicago had set in games last year was 7.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Boise State Betting Stats & Info
- Boise State won five of the nine games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Broncos had a record of 3-3 when they were set as an underdog of +107 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Broncos covered the spread 18 times in 35 games last season.
- The Broncos’ ATS record as underdogs of 1.5 points or more was 6-2 last season.
- The average point total for Boise State in 2021 was 2.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Loyola Chicago vs. Boise State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola Chicago Rank||Loyola Chicago AVG||Boise State AVG||Boise State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola Chicago Ramblers Leaders
- Lucas Williamson put up 13.7 points and 5 rebounds per game last season.
- Braden Norris averaged 3.9 assists per game while also scoring 10.4 points per contest.
- Williamson hit an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Boise State Broncos Leaders
- Abu Kigab put up 14.8 points per game last season.
- Mladen Armus notched eight rebounds per game and Emmanuel Akot averaged 2.8 assists per game.
- Akot was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.8 per game.