Table of Contents
In its first game of the 2022 World Cup group stage, Croatia challenges Morocco at 5:00 AM ET on Wednesday, November 23.
Croatia is +102 to win this group-stage match, Morocco is +308, and the draw is +216. According to the moneyline, Croatia has a 49.5% chance of winning this match.
The World Cup only comes around every four years, so there’s no time to waste. Get your friends and family together to start a World Cup pool here!
Croatia vs. Morocco Match Info
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 AM ET
- Venue: Al Bayt Stadium
Croatia Stats and Trends
- While Croatia was 11th in UEFA World Cup qualifying play in goals scored (21 goals overall, 2.1 per game), Morocco gave up three overall (0.4 per game).
- Croatia’s goal differential in World Cup qualifying came in at +17.
- Croatia made the final of the last World Cup, in 2018, and was defeated by France 4-2.
- During the competition, Ivan Perisic had three goals and one assist.
Put your picks to the test in our free World Cup pool and support a great cause while competing for cash prizes and a jersey signed by the USMNT!
Morocco Stats and Trends
- Morocco delivered 25 goals in eight matches in World Cup qualifying. On the flip side, Croatia surrendered four goals in qualifiers.
- Morocco was first in CAF World Cup qualifying play in goal differential, with a mark of +22.
- At the 2018 World Cup, Morocco didn’t advance past the group stage.
- Youssef En-Nesyri found the back of the net one time during the competition.
Croatia vs. Morocco Players to Watch
- Croatia’s Andrej Kramaric scored two times and collected three assists in nine World Cup qualifiers.
- In World Cup qualifying, Perisic scored three times (in 10 matches) and provided two assists.
- In World Cup qualifying, Luka Modric scored three times (in eight matches) and had two assists.
- In World Cup qualifying, Mario Pasalic scored three times (in 10 matches) and provided one assist.
- In the World Cup qualifying campaign, Azzedine Ounahi put up two goals for Morocco (while playing in one match).
- In the World Cup qualifiers, over seven matches, Achraf Hakimi scored two goals for Morocco.
- Selim Amallah, in six World Cup qualifying matches, netted two goals for Morocco with no assists.
Chances to Win the World Cup
|Chance to Win the World Cup||Implied Probability||Overall Rank||Group Rank|
Pick to Win Croatia vs. Morocco
The best pick to win is Croatia.