Table of Contents
The UC Davis Aggies (2-1) take on the Arkansas State Red Wolves (2-1) as 7.5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Red Wolves
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Davis, Oklahoma
- Arena: The Pavilion at ARC
UC Davis Betting Stats & Information
- UC Davis was favored on the moneyline 14 total times last season. It went 8-6 in those games.
- UC Davis had a record of 1-2 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -347 or shorter last year (33.3%).
- Against the spread, the Aggies were 12-9-1 last season.
- The Aggies won twice ATS (2-2) as a 7.5-point favorite or greater last year.
- UC Davis’ average point total in outings last year was 134.2, 2.3 points less than the total in this game.
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Info
- Arkansas State won three, or 27.3%, of the 11 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Red Wolves played as an underdog of +275 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- Against the spread, the Red Wolves were 13-11-2 last season.
- The Red Wolves had one win ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 7.5 points or more last year.
- The average total for Arkansas State’s games in 2021 was 2.4 more points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
UC Davis vs. Arkansas State Last Season Stat Comparison
|UC Davis Rank||UC Davis AVG||Arkansas State AVG||Arkansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Davis Aggies Leaders
- Elijah Pepper put up 15.1 points per game last season to go with 5.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Christian Anigwe averaged 5.7 boards per game and Ezra Manjon dished out 3.4 assists per game.
- Pepper hit an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- Norchad Omier was solid last season with 17.9 points and 12.2 rebounds per game.
- Caleb Fields dished out 4.4 assists per game.
- Marquis Eaton knocked down 1.2 threes per game a season ago.