Table of Contents
The No. 25 UConn Huskies (3-0) are heavy favorites (-18) as they look to continue a three-game home win streak when they square off against the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (1-2) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at Harry A. Gampel Pavilion. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 135.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Seahawks
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Storrs, Connecticut
- Arena: Harry A. Gampel Pavilion
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn was the moneyline favorite 28 total times last season. It went 23-5 in those games.
- UConn won all six games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -4000 or shorter last year.
- The Huskies covered the spread 14 times in 33 games last year.
- The Huskies’ ATS record as 18-point favorites or more was 4-2 last season.
- UConn’s average point total in outings last year was 140.1, 5.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
UNC Wilmington Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, UNC Wilmington was the underdog 19 times and won 13, or 68.4%, of those games.
- The Seahawks were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1350 moneyline set for this game.
- The Seahawks’ record against the spread last season was 23-11-0.
- UNC Wilmington’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 141.1 points, 6.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
UConn vs. UNC Wilmington Last Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||UNC Wilmington AVG||UNC Wilmington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- R.J. Cole put up 15.8 points per game last season along with 4.1 assists.
- Adama Sanogo averaged 8.8 boards per game in addition to his 14.8 PPG average.
- Cole hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
UNC Wilmington Seahawks Leaders
- Jaylen Sims scored 16.4 points per game last season while also adding 5.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Mike Okauru was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.8 per game.