Table of Contents
The Oklahoma Sooners (2-1) square off against the South Alabama Jaguars (1-2) as double-digit, 11.5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 128.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Sooners vs. Jaguars
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Norman, Oklahoma
- Arena: Lloyd Noble Center
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma won 68.4% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (13-6).
- Oklahoma won all seven games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -708 or shorter last year.
- The Sooners had 18 wins in 35 games against the spread last year.
- The Sooners’ ATS record as 11.5-point favorites or more was 3-4 last season.
- The average over/under Oklahoma had set in matchups last year was 5.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
South Alabama Betting Stats & Info
- South Alabama was underdogs seven times last season and won three of those games.
- The Jaguars played as an underdog of +492 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The Jaguars were 15-13-1 against the spread last year.
- The Jaguars went unbeaten ATS (2-0) as underdogs of 11.5 points or greater last season.
- The average point total for South Alabama in 2021 was seven points higher than this game’s over/under.
Oklahoma vs. South Alabama Last Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma Rank||Oklahoma AVG||South Alabama AVG||South Alabama Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- Umoja Gibson averaged 13.3 points per contest to go with 2.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game last season.
- Jalen Hill averaged 5.9 boards per game and Jordan Goldwire dished out 3.6 assists per game.
- Gibson hit an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
South Alabama Jaguars Leaders
- Charles Manning Jr. put up 15.4 points per game last season while tacking on 3.6 assists.
- Javon Franklin collected 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Kayo Goncalves had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 2.2 shots from deep per game.