Table of Contents
The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (3-0) are heavy, 12-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Liberty Flames (2-1) on Friday, November 18, 2022 at Liberty Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flames vs. Golden Eagles
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Lynchburg, Virginia
- Arena: Liberty Arena
Liberty Betting Stats & Information
- Liberty won 17 of the 24 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (70.8%).
- Liberty won all seven games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -833 or shorter last year.
- The Flames had 12 wins in 33 games against the spread last season.
- The Flames had two wins ATS (2-4) as a 12-point favorite or greater last season.
- Liberty’s average point total in matchups last year was 136.8, 3.3 points higher than the total in this game.
Southern Miss Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Southern Miss was the underdog 29 times and won four, or 13.8%, of those games.
- Last season, the Golden Eagles were at least a +550 underdog on the moneyline 12 times, losing each of those contests.
- The Golden Eagles were 12-19-0 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 12 points or more, the Golden Eagles went 7-6 last year.
- Southern Miss’ games in 2021 averaged a total of 139.3 points, 5.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Liberty vs. Southern Miss Last Season Stat Comparison
|Liberty Rank||Liberty AVG||Southern Miss AVG||Southern Miss Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Liberty Flames Leaders
- Darius McGhee averaged 24.6 points per contest to go with 4.5 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game last season.
- Blake Preston grabbed 4.7 rebounds per game, while Kyle Rode notched 4.2 assists per contest.
- McGhee hit an average of 4.3 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Southern Miss Golden Eagles Leaders
- Tyler Stevenson put up 14.6 points per game last season while tacking on 7.5 rebounds.
- Walyn Napper averaged 4.1 assists per game.
- Jaron Pierre Jr. was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.2 per game.