Table of Contents
The West Virginia Mountaineers (3-0) are heavily favored (-13.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Pennsylvania Quakers (1-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 18, 2022 at WVU Coliseum. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mountaineers vs. Quakers
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Morgantown, Indiana
- Arena: WVU Coliseum
West Virginia Betting Stats & Information
- West Virginia put together a 14-2 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 87.5% of those games).
- West Virginia won all seven games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1034 or shorter last year.
- The Mountaineers covered the spread 14 times in 33 games last year.
- Against the spread, as 13.5-point favorites or greater, the Mountaineers went 3-4 last season.
- The average point total in West Virginia’s games last year was 6.1 fewer points than the over/under of 143.5 in this matchup.
Pennsylvania Betting Stats & Info
- Pennsylvania was underdogs in 20 games last season and won six (30%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Quakers were at least a +642 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- The Quakers had 15 wins in 28 games against the spread last season.
- The Quakers won twice ATS (2-1) as underdogs of 13.5 points or greater last season.
- The average over/under for Pennsylvania’s games in 2021 was four more points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
West Virginia vs. Pennsylvania Last Season Stat Comparison
|West Virginia Rank||West Virginia AVG||Pennsylvania AVG||Pennsylvania Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
West Virginia Mountaineers Leaders
- Taz Sherman scored 17.7 points and distributed 2.4 assists per game last season.
- Gabe Osabuohien grabbed an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 4.9 points per game last season.
- Sherman hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Pennsylvania Quakers Leaders
- Jordan Dingle averaged 20.9 points per game last season.
- Max Martz grabbed five rebounds per game and Michael Moshkovitz averaged 2.8 assists per game.
- Dingle connected on 2.5 threes per game a season ago.