Table of Contents
The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (3-0) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Bradley Braves (2-1) on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at Carver Arena as heavy, 12-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Braves vs. Redhawks
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Peoria, Illinois
- Arena: Carver Arena
Bradley Betting Stats & Information
- Bradley won 12 of the 17 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (70.6%).
- Bradley played as a moneyline favorite of -743 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- The Braves’ record against the spread last season was 17-13-0.
- As a 12-point favorite or greater, the Braves had one win ATS (1-1) last year.
- Bradley’s average point total in matchups last year was 135.7, 9.8 points less than the total in this game.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Info
- Southeast Missouri State was underdogs in 20 games last season and won three (15%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Redhawks won one of their seven games when they were an underdog by at least +503 on the moneyline.
- The Redhawks had 15 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- The Redhawks went 3-3 as underdogs of 12 points or greater last season.
- The average total in Southeast Missouri State’s games in 2021 was 7.3 more points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Bradley vs. Southeast Missouri State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Bradley Rank||Bradley AVG||Southeast Missouri State AVG||Southeast Missouri State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bradley Braves Leaders
- Terry Roberts scored 14.5 points and dished out four assists per game last season.
- Rienk Mast grabbed an average of 8.4 boards in each contest while scoring 11.6 points per game last season.
- Ville Tahvanainen made 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- Eric Reed Jr. put up 16.1 points per game last season.
- Nygal Russell grabbed 6.5 rebounds per game and Phillip Russell averaged 3.2 assists per game.
- Reed hit 2.4 threes per game a season ago.