Table of Contents
The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (1-2) hit the court against the Bowling Green Falcons (2-1) as 9.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bonnies vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Olean, New York
- Arena: Reilly Center
Saint Bonaventure Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Bonaventure won 20 of the 26 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (76.9%).
- Saint Bonaventure had a record of 9-1 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -482 or shorter last year (90%).
- Against the spread, the Bonnies were 15-17-1 last year.
- The Bonnies went 4-6 as 9.5-point favorites or more last season.
- Saint Bonaventure’s average point total in outings last year was 136.5, nine points less than the over/under in this game.
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Bowling Green was the underdog 14 times and won four, or 28.6%, of those games.
- The Falcons played as an underdog of +358 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The Falcons’ record against the spread last season was 11-18-0.
- The Falcons had no wins ATS (0-2) as underdogs of 9.5 points or greater last season.
- The average over/under in Bowling Green’s games in 2021 was 15.2 more points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Bowling Green Last Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Bonaventure Rank||Saint Bonaventure AVG||Bowling Green AVG||Bowling Green Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Bonaventure Bonnies Leaders
- Jalen Adaway averaged 15.3 points, 5.9 rebounds, and one assist per game last season.
- Osun Osunniyi averaged 7.5 boards per game and Kyle Lofton dished out 5.9 assists per game.
- Dominick Welch knocked down 2.8 threes per game a season ago.
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden was solid last season with 15.7 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Myron Gordon averaged 3.3 assists per game.
- Trey Diggs knocked down 2.1 threes per game a season ago.