Table of Contents
The Buffalo Bulls (1-3) are favored (-5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Howard Bison (2-4) at 3:15 PM ET on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 156.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Bison
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 3:15 PM ET
- Location: Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands
- Arena: Virgin Islands Sport & Fitness Center
Buffalo Betting Stats & Information
- Buffalo finished with a 16-7 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 69.6% of those games).
- Buffalo had a record of 15-3 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -196 or shorter last year (83.3%).
- The Bulls had 12 wins in 30 games against the spread last year.
- The Bulls had an ATS record of 8-8-1 as 5-point favorites or more last year.
- The average total Buffalo had set in games last year was 4.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Howard Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Howard has been listed as the underdog in four games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Bison have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +168 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bison are 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bison have a 1-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Howard’s games this year is 2.8 more points than the point total of 156.5 in this outing.
Buffalo vs. Howard Last Season Stat Comparison
|Buffalo Rank||Buffalo AVG||Howard AVG||Howard Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Buffalo Bulls Leaders
- Jeenathan Williams averaged 19.1 points per contest to go with five rebounds and 2.9 assists per game last season.
- Josh Mballa averaged 8.6 boards per game and Ronaldo Segu dished out 5.1 assists per game.
- Williams knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest a season ago.
Howard Bison Leaders
- Elijah Hawkins’ points (14.6 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bison’s leaderboards.
- Bryce Harris grabs 5.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 11 points per game and adds 1.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Howard rebounding leaderboard.
- Hawkins is the top scorer from deep for the Bison, hitting 1.8 threes per game.