Table of Contents
On Thursday, November 24 at 2:00 PM ET, Brazil matches up with Serbia at Lusail Iconic Stadium in its first match of the 2022 World Cup’s group stage.
In this group-stage game, Brazil is -226 to win and Serbia is +621, with the draw at +343. The moneyline says Brazil has a 69.3% chance of winning this match.
The World Cup only comes around every four years, so there’s no time to waste. Get your friends and family together to start a World Cup pool here!
Brazil vs. Serbia Match Info
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Venue: Lusail Iconic Stadium
Brazil Stats and Trends
- In the World Cup qualifying campaign, Brazil recorded 40 goals in 17 matches, and Serbia allowed nine.
- Brazil, in qualifying matches, outscored its opponents 40-5.
- Brazil was eliminated by Belgium in the quarterfinals of the 2018 World Cup, 2-1.
- Neymar had two goals in the competition.
- In that tournament, Gabriel Jesus chipped in with one assist.
Put your picks to the test in our free World Cup pool and support a great cause while competing for cash prizes and a jersey signed by the USMNT!
Serbia Stats and Trends
- Serbia delivered 18 goals in eight matches in the World Cup qualifying campaign, while Brazil allowed five goals.
- Serbia was 15th in UEFA World Cup qualifying play in goal differential, with a mark of +9.
- Serbia failed to make it beyond the group stage at the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
- Aleksandar Mitrovic’s competition statline included one goal.
- Dusan Tadic also had one assist in the competition.
Brazil vs. Serbia Players to Watch
- In 10 World Cup qualifiers for Brazil, Neymar scored eight times (first in CONMEBOL) and picked up eight assists.
- In eight World Cup qualifiers, Richarlison scored six times.
- Raphinha had three goals and two assists in World Cup qualifying for Brazil.
- In 14 World Cup qualifiers, Lucas Paqueta scored three times and picked up one assist.
- On offense, Tadic helped propel Serbia with two goals and six assists in nine World Cup qualifiers.
- While suiting up for eight World Cup qualifying matches for Serbia, Mitrovic netted eight goals without an assist.
- Dusan Vlahovic, while playing in eight games for Serbia in the most recent World Cup qualifiers, accumulated four goals.
- During Serbia’s most recent World Cup qualifying cycle, Filip Kostic played eight matches, and he added one goal and two assists.
Chances to Win the World Cup
|Chance to Win the World Cup||Implied Probability||Overall Rank||Group Rank|
Pick to Win Brazil vs. Serbia
The best pick to win is Brazil.