Table of Contents
The No. 21 Dayton Flyers (2-1) face the Robert Morris Colonials (2-1) as heavy, 20-point favorites on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under is 134.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flyers vs. Colonials
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Dayton, Ohio
- Arena: UD Arena
Dayton Betting Stats & Information
- Dayton was the moneyline favorite 23 total times last season. It finished 16-7 in those games.
- Dayton never played as a moneyline favorite of -4737 or shorter.
- The Flyers had 20 wins in 35 games against the spread last year.
- The average over/under Dayton had set in games last year was four fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Robert Morris Betting Stats & Info
- Robert Morris was underdogs in 26 games last season and won five (19.2%) of those contests.
- The Colonials were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1650 moneyline set for this game.
- The Colonials were 13-18-0 against the spread last season.
- The Colonials were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 20-point underdogs last year.
- Robert Morris’ games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 144.1 points, 9.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Dayton vs. Robert Morris Last Season Stat Comparison
|Dayton Rank||Dayton AVG||Robert Morris AVG||Robert Morris Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dayton Flyers Leaders
- Daron Holmes put up 13.1 points per game last season to go with 6.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Toumani Camara pulled down 6.8 rebounds per game, while Malachi Smith notched 5.3 assists per contest.
- Koby Brea hit an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Robert Morris Colonials Leaders
- Kahliel Spear scored 14.7 points per game last season while tacking on 7.7 rebounds.
- Rasheem Dunn averaged 4.1 assists per game.
- Kam Farris made 1.9 threes per game a season ago.