Table of Contents
The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (1-3) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-2) on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at Athletics Center O’rena as 4.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 156.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Grizzlies vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Arena: Athletics Center O’rena
Oakland Betting Stats & Information
- Oakland was the moneyline favorite 21 total times last season. It went 14-7 in those games.
- Oakland had a record of 11-4 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -188 or shorter last year (73.3%).
- The Golden Grizzlies were 13-17-0 against the spread last year.
- The Golden Grizzlies went 6-9 as 4.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average over/under Oakland had set in games last year was 13.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Eastern Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Eastern Michigan won one out of the 20 games, or 5%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Eagles were at least a +156 underdog on the moneyline 17 times, losing each of those contests.
- Against the spread, the Eagles were 12-18-0 last year.
- The Eagles had an ATS record of 4-13 as underdogs of 4.5 points or greater last year.
- Eastern Michigan’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 145.1 points, 10.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Oakland vs. Eastern Michigan Last Season Stat Comparison
|Oakland Rank||Oakland AVG||Eastern Michigan AVG||Eastern Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oakland Golden Grizzlies Leaders
- Jamal Cain averaged 19.9 points and 10.2 rebounds per game last season.
- Jalen Moore dished out 7.6 assists per game while scoring 15.5 PPG.
- Blake Lampman knocked down 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
Eastern Michigan Eagles Leaders
- Noah Farrakhan scored 16.6 points per game last season while also adding 2.3 assists.
- Nathan Scott collected 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Farrakhan had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 1.6 shots from deep per game.