Table of Contents
The Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (0-4) will try to stop a four-game win streak when they host the North Carolina A&T Aggies (1-2) on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at Paul Porter Arena as 7-point favorites. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Runnin’ Bulldogs vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Bandung, Indonesia
- Arena: Paul Porter Arena
Gardner-Webb Betting Stats & Information
- Gardner-Webb won 12 of the 15 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (80%).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -307 or shorter last year, Gardner-Webb finished with a record of 8-1 (88.9%).
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs’ record against the spread last year was 13-15-0.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs had an ATS record of 5-5 as 7-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average over/under Gardner-Webb had set in matchups last year was 3.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
N.C. A&T Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, N.C. A&T was the underdog 18 times and won four, or 22.2%, of those games.
- Last season, the Aggies won one of their 11 games, or 9.1%, when they were an underdog by at least +240 on the moneyline.
- The Aggies were 16-13-0 against the spread last year.
- The Aggies’ ATS record as underdogs of 7 points or greater was 7-4 last year.
- The average point total for N.C. A&T in 2021 was 0.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Gardner-Webb vs. N.C. A&T Last Season Stat Comparison
|Gardner-Webb Rank||Gardner-Webb AVG||N.C. A&T AVG||N.C. A&T Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs Leaders
- D’Maurian Williams scored 14.5 points and dished out 2.5 assists per game last season.
- Ludovic Dufeal pulled down an average of 6.2 boards in each contest while scoring 4.3 points per game last season.
- Williams hit an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
North Carolina A&T Aggies Leaders
- Marcus Watson averaged 12.6 points per game last season and added six rebounds a contest.
- Kameron Langley notched 4.7 assists per game.
- Demetric Horton was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.7 per game.