Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (3-0) are favored (-6) to build on a three-game win streak when they host the New Mexico State Aggies (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at Dreamstyle Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Arena: Dreamstyle Arena
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico won 70% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (7-3).
- New Mexico won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -250 or shorter last year.
- The Lobos had 18 wins in 32 games against the spread last season.
- The Lobos had an ATS record of 4-1 as 6-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average over/under New Mexico had set in games last year was 0.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Info
- New Mexico State was underdogs six times last season and won five of those games.
- The Aggies were 2-1 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +210 or more on the moneyline.
- The Aggies beat the spread 19 times in 34 games last season.
- The Aggies went unbeaten ATS (3-0) as underdogs of 6 points or more last year.
- New Mexico State’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 137.1 points, 12.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
New Mexico vs. New Mexico State Last Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||New Mexico State AVG||New Mexico State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. averaged 18.2 points per contest to go with 2.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game last season.
- Gethro Muscadin pulled down 5.3 rebounds per game, while Jaelen House averaged 4.5 assists per contest.
- KJ Jenkins knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest a season ago.
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- Teddy Allen put up 19.6 points per game last season and added 6.7 rebounds a contest.
- Jabari Rice racked up 3.2 assists per game.
- Allen had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 2.2 shots from deep per game.