Table of Contents
The Missouri State Bears (1-1) play the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (2-1) as only 2.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Blue Raiders
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Springfield, Missouri
- Arena: JQH Arena
Missouri State Betting Stats & Information
- Missouri State won 76.9% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (20-6).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -138 or shorter last year, Missouri State had a record of 18-5 (78.3%).
- The Bears’ record against the spread last year was 17-16-0.
- Against the spread, as 2.5-point favorites or greater, the Bears went 11-10 last year.
- Missouri State’s average point total in matchups last year was 146.2, 6.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Middle Tennessee was the underdog 15 times and won five, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Blue Raiders were 5-9 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +116 or more on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Blue Raiders were 26-8-1 last season.
- The Blue Raiders had an ATS record of 10-3 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last year.
- Middle Tennessee’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 142.1 points, 2.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Missouri State vs. Middle Tennessee Last Season Stat Comparison
|Missouri State Rank||Missouri State AVG||Middle Tennessee AVG||Middle Tennessee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Missouri State Bears Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley put up 20.4 points per game last season to go with 6.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Gaige Prim averaged eight boards per game and Demarcus Sharp dished out four assists per game.
- Ja’Monta Black hit an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- Josh Jefferson averaged 14.7 points per game last season.
- DeAndre Dishman pulled down 4.9 rebounds per game and Donovan Sims averaged 2.7 assists per game.
- Jefferson had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.4 shots from deep per game.