Table of Contents
The SMU Mustangs (1-2) take the court against the Evansville Purple Aces (1-2) as heavy, 14-point favorites on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mustangs vs. Purple Aces
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Dallas, Texas
- Arena: Moody Coliseum
SMU Betting Stats & Information
- SMU won 21 of the 25 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (84%).
- SMU won all six games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1172 or shorter last year.
- The Mustangs had 15 wins in 33 games against the spread last season.
- As a 14-point favorite or greater, the Mustangs had one win ATS (1-5) last year.
- The average total SMU had set in games last year was 3.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Evansville Betting Stats & Info
- Evansville was underdogs in 22 games last season and won one (4.5%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Purple Aces were at least a +713 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Purple Aces’ record against the spread last year was 12-16-0.
- The Purple Aces had two wins ATS (2-3) as a 14-point underdog or greater last season.
- Evansville’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 129.9 points, 7.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
SMU vs. Evansville Last Season Stat Comparison
|SMU Rank||SMU AVG||Evansville AVG||Evansville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
SMU Mustangs Leaders
- Kendric Davis scored 19.4 points and distributed 4.4 assists per game last season.
- Marcus Weathers pulled down 7.5 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.8 points a contest.
- Davis made 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
Evansville Purple Aces Leaders
- Shamar Givance contributed 13.7 points per game last season while also adding 3.9 assists.
- Jawaun Newton grabed 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Noah Frederking was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.5 per game.