Table of Contents
The Northeastern Huskies (0-3) are heavy underdogs (+15.5) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Syracuse Orange (1-1) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at JMA Wireless Dome. The point total for the matchup is set at 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Orange vs. Huskies
- Game Day: Saturday, November 19, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Arena: JMA Wireless Dome
Syracuse Betting Stats & Information
- Syracuse won 12 of the 19 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (63.2%).
- Syracuse played as a moneyline favorite of -1492 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- The Orange’s record against the spread last season was 16-17-0.
- As a 15.5-point favorite or greater, the Orange had one win ATS (1-1) last year.
- The average point total in Syracuse’s games last year was 10.9 more points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
Northeastern Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Northeastern won four out of the 20 games, or 20%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Huskies were not a bigger underdog last season than the +856 moneyline set for this game.
- Against the spread, the Huskies were 10-20-1 last season.
- The average point total for Northeastern in 2021 was 8.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Syracuse vs. Northeastern Last Season Stat Comparison
|Syracuse Rank||Syracuse AVG||Northeastern AVG||Northeastern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- Buddy Boeheim averaged 19.2 points, 3.3 rebounds, and three assists per game last season.
- Cole Swider pulled down 6.7 rebounds per game, while Joseph Girard III dished out 4.1 assists per contest.
- Boeheim knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest a season ago.
Northeastern Huskies Leaders
- Jahmyl Telfort averaged 12.6 points per game last season.
- Chris Doherty collected 8.9 rebounds a game and Tyreek Scott-Grayson dished out 2.5 assists per outing.
- Nikola Djogo made 1.9 threes per game a season ago.