Table of Contents
The No. 8 UCLA Bruins (3-1) host the No. 5 Baylor Bears (3-1) after winning three home games in a row. The Bears are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 5:30 PM ET on Sunday, November 20, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is 152.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Bruins
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: T-Mobile Arena
Baylor Betting Stats & Information
- Baylor put together a 26-5 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 83.9% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -146 or shorter last year, Baylor had a record of 25-5 (83.3%).
- The Bears beat the spread 17 times in 34 games last season.
- The Bears’ ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more was 16-14-1 last year.
- Baylor’s average point total in outings last year was 141.1, 10.9 points less than the over/under in this game.
UCLA Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, UCLA was the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- Last season, the Bruins won one of their three games when they were an underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The Bruins beat the spread 18 times in 35 games last year.
- The Bruins had one win ATS (1-2) as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last year.
- The average point total for UCLA in 2021 was 12.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Baylor vs. UCLA Last Season Stat Comparison
|Baylor Rank||Baylor AVG||UCLA AVG||UCLA Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Baylor Bears Leaders
- Adam Flagler put up 13.8 points per game last season to go with 2.2 rebounds and 3 assists.
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua averaged 6.8 boards per game and James Akinjo dished out 5.8 assists per game.
- LJ Cryer hit an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
UCLA Bruins Leaders
- Johnny Juzang averaged 15.6 points per game last season.
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. collected 5.7 rebounds per game and Tyger Campbell dished out 4.3 assists per contest.
- Jules Bernard connected on 1.6 threes per game a season ago.