Table of Contents
Two struggling teams meet when the Pittsburgh Panthers (1-3) host the Alabama State Hornets (0-4) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Hornets are big, 20.5-point underdogs as they try to end a four-game losing streak against the Panthers, losers of three straight. The matchup has a point total of 144.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Petersen Events Center
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Information
- The Panthers were 15-17-0 against the spread last season.
- The average point total in Pittsburgh’s games last year was 14.4 fewer points than the total of 144 in this matchup.
Alabama State Betting Stats & Info
- The Hornets were 19-11-0 against the spread last season.
- The Hornets did not lose ATS (6-0) as underdogs of 20.5 points or more last year.
- The average over/under in Alabama State’s games in 2021 was 0.9 more points than the point total of 144 for this outing.
Pittsburgh vs. Alabama State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Pittsburgh Rank||Pittsburgh AVG||Alabama State AVG||Alabama State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- John Hugley scored 14.8 points and pulled down 7.9 rebounds per game last season.
- Femi Odukale averaged 3.4 assists per game to go with his 10.8 PPG scoring average.
- Ithiel Horton knocked down 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
Alabama State Hornets Leaders
- Trace Young put up 11.7 points per game last season.
- Gerald Liddell grabbed 5.6 rebounds per game and DJ Jackson averaged 2.5 assists per game.
- Juan Reyna made 1.7 threes per game a season ago.