Table of Contents
The Charlotte 49ers (4-0) host the UMass Minutemen (3-1) after winning three straight home games. The Minutemen are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which begins at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 20, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Minutemen vs. 49ers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN Networks
- Location: Conway, South Carolina
- Arena: HTC Center
UMass Betting Stats & Information
- UMass won eight of the 11 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (72.7%).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -142 or shorter last year, UMass finished with a record of 7-2 (77.8%).
- The Minutemen had 16 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as 2.5-point favorites or greater, the Minutemen went 5-4-1 last season.
- The average total UMass had set in matchups last year was 19.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Charlotte was the underdog 17 times and won six, or 35.3%, of those games.
- Last season, the 49ers won four of their 13 games, or 30.8%, when they were an underdog by at least +118 on the moneyline.
- The 49ers’ record against the spread last season was 14-17-0.
- The 49ers went 5-8 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last year.
- The average point total for Charlotte in 2021 was 6.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UMass vs. Charlotte Last Season Stat Comparison
|UMass Rank||UMass AVG||Charlotte AVG||Charlotte Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMass Minutemen Leaders
- Noah Fernandes scored 14.9 points and dished out 5.3 assists per game last season.
- Trent Buttrick pulled down 6.4 boards per game while also scoring 10.7 points a contest.
- Rich Kelly made two threes per game a season ago.
Charlotte 49ers Leaders
- Jahmir Young racked up 19.6 points per game last season and contributed 3.7 assists.
- Austin Butler pulled down six rebounds per game.
- Young had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.8 shots from deep per game.