Table of Contents
The Boston University Terriers (3-1) play the New Hampshire Wildcats (2-1) as just 2.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 139.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terriers vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Durham, New Hampshire
- Arena: Lundholm Gymnasium
Boston University Betting Stats & Information
- Boston University put together an 18-5 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 78.3% of those games).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -147 or shorter last year, Boston University finished with a record of 15-4 (78.9%).
- The Terriers were 16-15-3 against the spread last year.
- Against the spread, as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Terriers went 10-9-1 last season.
- The average point total for Boston University’s games last year was 0.7 fewer points than the total of 139 in this matchup.
New Hampshire Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, New Hampshire won three out of the 11 games, or 27.3%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Wildcats had a record of 3-7, a 30% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +120 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Wildcats’ record against the spread last season was 13-13-0.
- As 2.5-point underdogs or greater, the Wildcats went 5-4 against the spread last season.
- The average total in New Hampshire’s games in 2021 was 5.3 fewer points than the point total of 139 for this game.
Boston University vs. New Hampshire Last Season Stat Comparison
|Boston University Rank||Boston University AVG||New Hampshire AVG||New Hampshire Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston University Terriers Leaders
- Javante McCoy scored 17.4 points and distributed 2.8 assists per game last season.
- Sukhmail Mathon grabbed an average of 10.1 boards in each contest while scoring 15.1 points per game last season.
- McCoy knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest a season ago.
New Hampshire Wildcats Leaders
- Jayden Martinez was solid last season with 14.9 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo dished out four assists per game.
- Marco Foster had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.2 shots from deep per game.