Table of Contents
The Memphis Tigers (1-1) take on the VCU Rams (3-1) as 9-point favorites on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 138 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Rams
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
Memphis Betting Stats & Information
- Memphis won 67.9% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (19-9).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -482 or shorter last year, Memphis had a record of 10-3 (76.9%).
- Against the spread, the Tigers were 17-16-0 last year.
- The Tigers had an ATS record of 6-7 as 9-point favorites or greater last year.
- The average point total in Memphis’ games last year was 5.5 more points than the over/under of 138 in this matchup.
VCU Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, VCU was the underdog 11 times and won six, or 54.5%, of those games.
- The Rams played as an underdog of +363 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Rams covered the spread 19 times in 32 games last season.
- The Rams covered every time (1-0) as underdogs of 9 points or more last season.
- The average total for VCU’s games in 2021 was 8.5 fewer points than the point total of 138 for this game.
Memphis vs. VCU Last Season Stat Comparison
|Memphis Rank||Memphis AVG||VCU AVG||VCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Tigers Leaders
- Jalen Duren put up 12 points and 8.1 rebounds per game last season.
- Alex Lomax averaged 4.1 assists per game while also scoring 6.1 points per contest.
- Lester Quinones made 1.7 threes per game a season ago.
VCU Rams Leaders
- Vince Williams put up 14.1 points per game last season and grabed six rebounds a contest.
- Adrian Baldwin Jr. dished out 5.5 assists per game.
- Williams made 2.2 threes per game a season ago.