Table of Contents
The Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-0) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Loyola Marymount Lions (3-2) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at Jamaica Classic Arena. The contest airs at 2:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Demon Deacons vs. Lions
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Arena: Jamaica Classic Arena
Wake Forest Betting Stats & Information
- Wake Forest won 22 of the 25 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (88%).
- Wake Forest had a record of 13-1 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -305 or shorter last year (92.9%).
- The Demon Deacons covered the spread 21 times in 35 games last season.
- Against the spread, as 6.5-point favorites or greater, the Demon Deacons went 10-5 last season.
- The average total Wake Forest had set in games last year was 1.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Stats & Info
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +238.
- The Lions have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this season.
- The average point total for Loyola Marymount (CA) this year is 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wake Forest vs. Loyola Marymount (CA) Last Season Stat Comparison
|Wake Forest Rank||Wake Forest AVG||Loyola Marymount (CA) AVG||Loyola Marymount (CA) Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Leaders
- Alondes Williams scored 18.5 points per game last season along with 5.1 assists.
- Jake Laravia pulled down 6.6 boards per game while also scoring 14.6 points a contest.
- Isaiah Mucius hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ Cameron Shelton puts up enough points (15.6 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Michael Graham is at the top of the Loyola Marymount (CA) rebounding leaderboard with 7.4 rebounds per game. He also notches 8.2 points and tacks on 0.4 assists per game.
- Chance Stephens knocks down 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.