Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Devin Duvernay before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Duvernay and the Baltimore Ravens (6-3) square off against the Carolina Panthers (3-7) in Week 11 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Devin Duvernay Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens vs. Carolina Panthers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 34.5 (-110)
Devin Duvernay Receiving Stats
- Duvernay has caught 25 passes on 33 targets for 318 yards and three scores, averaging 35.3 yards per game.
- Duvernay has been the target of 12.8% (33 total) of his team’s 257 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 25 touchdowns on offense this season, or 16.0%.
Last 3 Games
- at Saints (11/7/2022): 1 reception, 5 yardsat Buccaneers (10/27/2022): 4 receptions, 31 yardsvs. Browns (10/23/2022): 2 receptions, 42 yards