Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Mark Andrews’ player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. This Week 11 matchup sees Andrews’ Baltimore Ravens (6-3) hit the field against the Carolina Panthers (3-7) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Mark Andrews Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens vs. Carolina Panthers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 20, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-135)
Mark Andrews Receiving Stats
- Andrews has 42 receptions (64 targets) and a team-best 488 yards receiving (61 per game) plus five TDs.
- So far this season, 24.9% of the 257 passes thrown by his team have gone Andrews’ way.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s 25 touchdowns on offense this season, or 20.0%.
Last 3 Games
- at Saints (11/7/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yardsat Buccaneers (10/27/2022): 3 receptions, 33 yardsvs. Browns (10/23/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards