Table of Contents
The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (3-2) take the court against the Texas A&M-Commerce Lions (1-4) as 7-point favorites on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 1:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 146.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonels vs. Lions
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Richmond, Kentucky
- Arena: Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena
Eastern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Kentucky has not yet played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Colonels have not played a game with moneyline odds of -316 or shorter.
- The Colonels’ ATS record is 3-1-0 this season.
- The Lions have a 4-0-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 7 points or more.
- Eastern Kentucky’s average total in matchups this season has been 149.2, 3.2 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Texas A&M-Commerce Betting Stats & Info
- Texas A&M-Commerce has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +250.
- The Lions are 4-0-1 against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 4-0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- The average total for Texas A&M-Commerce’s games this year is 9.6 fewer points than the point total of 146 in this outing.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Texas A&M-Commerce Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Kentucky Rank||Eastern Kentucky AVG||Texas A&M-Commerce AVG||Texas A&M-Commerce Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Kentucky Colonels Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Colonels is Devontae Blanton, who scores 16.8 points and dishes out 3.8 assists per game.
- Eastern Kentucky’s best rebounder is Isaiah Cozart, who averages 7.4 boards per game in addition to his 7.2 PPG average.
- Michael Moreno leads the Colonels in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Texas A&M-Commerce Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Demarcus Demonia with 15.6 points and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Alonzo Dodd notches more assists than any other Texas A&M-Commerce player with 2.4 per game. He also scores 5.4 points and pulls down 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Demonia is consistent from deep and leads the Lions with 2.2 made threes per game.