Table of Contents
The Longwood Lancers (3-2) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (3-2) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at Willett Hall as big, 10-point favorites. The game airs at 1:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 151.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Cougars
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 1:30 PM ET
- Location: Farmville, Virginia
- Arena: Willett Hall
Longwood Betting Stats & Information
- Longwood has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Lancers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -618 or shorter.
- The Lancers are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Longwood’s games this season is 4.3 more points than the over/under of 151.5 in this matchup.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Stats & Info
- This season, SIU-Edwardsville has been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- The Cougars have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +446 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Cougars have put together a 3-1-0 record against the spread.
- The Cougars are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this season.
- The average total for SIU-Edwardsville’s games this season is 8.7 more points than the point total of 151.5 in this outing.
Longwood vs. SIU-Edwardsville Season Stat Comparison
|Longwood Rank||Longwood AVG||SIU-Edwardsville AVG||SIU-Edwardsville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Longwood Lancers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Lancers is Isaiah Wilkins, who puts up 13 points and six rebounds per game.
- D’Avian Houston leads Longwood in assists, averaging 3.8 per game while also scoring 7.2 points per contest.
- DeShaun Wade leads the Lancers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
SIU-Edwardsville Cougars Leaders
- Deejuan Pruitt collects 13 points and 6.2 rebounds per game for the Cougars, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Damarco Minor dishes out more assists than any other SIU-Edwardsville teammate with 3.4 per game. He also scores 12.8 points and grabs 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Ray’Sean Taylor averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cougars.