Table of Contents
The Houston Rockets (3-13) are underdogs (by 9.5 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Golden State Warriors (7-9) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 232.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA and SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Toyota Center
Warriors Betting Stats & Information
- The Warriors have won 53.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (7-6).
- Golden State has played as a moneyline favorite of -466 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- So far this season, the Warriors have compiled a 6-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Warriors are 0-3 against the spread when favored by 9.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Golden State has had set in games this season is 1.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- In the Warriors’ 16 games with a set total, eight have hit the over (50%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Rockets have won three out of the 16 games, or 18.8%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Houston has not won as an underdog of +356 or more on the moneyline this season in five games with those odds or longer.
- The Rockets have put together a record of 6-8-2 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Rockets have an ATS record of 1-3-1.
- The average total in Houston’s games this year is 9.2 fewer points than the point total of 232.5 in this outing.
- This season, eight of the Rockets’ games have gone over the point total.
Warriors vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- The Warriors active scoring leader is Stephen Curry, who averages 32.2 per contest to go with 6.7 rebounds and 6.6 assists.
- Draymond Green contributes with 8.1 points, 6.7 assists and 6.3 rebounds per game, and Kevon Looney adds 6.4 points, 3.1 assists and 7.0 rebounds per matchup.
- The Warriors get 5.1 three-pointers per game out of Curry.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- This season, Jalen Green scores 21.3 points per game and adds 4.4 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Alperen Sengun is on the books for 15.6 points, 8.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game, while Kevin Porter Jr. adds 19.1 points, 6.1 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game.
- Jalen Green makes 2.7 three-pointers per game.