The Santa Clara Broncos (3-1) host the UCF Knights (3-1) after winning three home games in a row. The Knights are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 20, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knights vs. Broncos
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: Nassau, Bahamas
- Arena: Baha Mar Convention Center
UCF vs Santa Clara Betting Information
UCF Betting Stats & Information
- UCF won 15 of the 19 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (78.9%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -146 or shorter last year, UCF had a record of 13-2 (86.7%).
- Against the spread, the Knights were 11-19-0 last year.
- The Knights had an ATS record of 6-9 as 2.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average point total for UCF’s games last year was 1.4 fewer points than the total of 139.5 in this matchup.
Santa Clara Betting Stats & Info
- Santa Clara was underdogs 14 times last season and won five, or 35.7%, of those games.
- The Broncos were 3-7 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +120 or more on the moneyline.
- The Broncos had 19 wins in 33 games against the spread last year.
- The Broncos’ ATS record as underdogs of 2.5 points or more was 7-3-1 last season.
- The average point total for Santa Clara in 2021 was 9.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UCF vs. Santa Clara Last Season Stat Comparison
||Santa Clara AVG
||Santa Clara Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCF Knights Leaders
- Darin Green Jr. put up 13.3 points per game last season to go with 2.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong pulled down 5.9 rebounds per game, while Darius Perry dished out 4.4 assists per contest.
- Green knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest a season ago.
Santa Clara Broncos Leaders
- Jalen Williams scored 18 points per game and averaged 4.2 assists per game last season.
- Keshawn Justice averaged 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Justice was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.3 per game.