Table of Contents
The Iowa State Cyclones (2-0) take the court against the Milwaukee Panthers (2-1) as double-digit, 23.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 134.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cyclones vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Ames, Iowa
- Arena: James H. Hilton Coliseum
Iowa State Betting Stats & Information
- Iowa State won 80% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (12-3).
- Iowa State never played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter.
- Against the spread, the Cyclones were 19-16-0 last year.
- As a 23.5-point favorite or greater, the Cyclones had one win ATS (1-1) last season.
- The average over/under Iowa State had set in games last year was 5.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Milwaukee won three out of the 18 games, or 16.7%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Panthers were not a bigger underdog last season than the +3000 moneyline set for this game.
- The Panthers were 12-20-0 against the spread last season.
- The average total in Milwaukee’s games in 2021 was 1.5 more points than the point total of 134 in this outing.
Iowa State vs. Milwaukee Last Season Stat Comparison
|Iowa State Rank||Iowa State AVG||Milwaukee AVG||Milwaukee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington tallied 16.9 points and 6.8 boards per game last season.
- Tyrese Hunter averaged 4.9 assists per game to go with his 11 PPG scoring average.
- Caleb Grill made 1.6 threes per game a season ago.
Milwaukee Panthers Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston averaged 14.3 points per game last season.
- Patrick Baldwin Jr. collected 5.8 rebounds a game and Jordan Lathon dished out 2.7 assists per outing.
- Gholston had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 1.8 shots from deep per game.