Table of Contents
The Harvard Crimson (3-1) take on the Siena Saints (2-1) as 4.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson vs. Saints
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Lavietes Pavilion
Harvard Betting Stats & Information
- Harvard finished 8-6 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 57.1% of those games).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -204 or shorter last year, Harvard had a record of 5-1 (83.3%).
- The Crimson were 10-13-0 against the spread last season.
- As 4.5-point favorites or greater, the Crimson went 3-5 against the spread last year.
- The average total Harvard had set in games last year was 2.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Siena Betting Stats & Info
- Siena was underdogs in 22 games last season and won 11 (50%) of those contests.
- The Saints entered eight games last season as an underdog by +169 or more and were 4-4 in those contests.
- Against the spread, the Saints were 15-14-0 last season.
- As 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Saints went 5-4 against the spread last year.
- The average point total for Siena in 2021 was 3.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Harvard vs. Siena Last Season Stat Comparison
|Harvard Rank||Harvard AVG||Siena AVG||Siena Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Harvard Crimson Leaders
- Noah Kirkwood put up 17.5 points per game last season along with three assists.
- Chris Ledlum averaged 9.3 boards per game in addition to his 17.2 PPG average.
- Kirkwood knocked down 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
Siena Saints Leaders
- Anthony Gaines did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 7.1 rebounds per game and 2.2 assists per game.
- Colby Rogers had a strong season offensively, scoring 14.1 points per game.
- Rogers had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.6 shots from deep per game.