Table of Contents
The Prairie View A&M Panthers (3-0) are 2.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the UT Martin Skyhawks (2-3) on Sunday, November 20, 2022 at Skyhawk Arena. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 20, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Martin, Tennessee
- Arena: Skyhawk Arena
UT Martin Betting Stats & Information
- This is the first time this season when UT Martin is the moneyline favorite.
- The Skyhawks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -147 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks are 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- UT Martin’s average total in outings this year has been 155.6, 11.1 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Prairie View A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Prairie View A&M was underdogs 16 times last season and won once.
- Last season, the Panthers were at least a +120 underdog on the moneyline 13 times, losing each of those contests.
- The Panthers beat the spread 12 times in 27 games last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater, the Panthers went 7-7 last season.
- The average point total for Prairie View A&M in 2021 was 1.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UT Martin vs. Prairie View A&M Last Season Stat Comparison
|UT Martin Rank||UT Martin AVG||Prairie View A&M AVG||Prairie View A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- K.J. Simon leads the Skyhawks in scoring and rebounding, tallying 14.4 points and 5.2 boards per game.
- Jordan Sears is UT Martin’s best passer, distributing 2.8 assists per game while scoring 7.8 PPG.
- Desmond Williams makes more threes per game than any other member of the Skyhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Prairie View A&M Panthers Leaders
- Jawaun Daniels was solid last season with 15.2 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Jeremiah Gambrell notched 2.6 assists per game.
- Gambrell was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.3 per game.